The Computer! The Computer!

It was interesting.

Definitely unique. I liked the introduction of anti-virus.
However, to really criticize though you didn't want anybody to, the small amount of sound effects made the animation a little boring. Also, the beginning and end dragged on. You should have made those a little shorter.

Pass, 6/10.

Pika VS Onix Pika VS Onix

Very nice.

I liked the video, though I don't know if this was intentional, but the artistic development from the fight scene disappeared once we got to the aftermath.
Nonetheless, I liked how Onix's roars were from the Hydra from God Of War 1. Glad people still like this game.

The Transformer The Transformer

This is great.

It was really a nice atmosphere of an animation. Plus, it was awesome and done by JohnnyUtah.

Good job, Johnny.

Lovesaber - SE Lovesaber - SE

Pretty nice really.

It was really fun experimenting with the control. Up and down to go up and down and left and right to turn the lightsaber was pretty intelligent.
As far as the reward goes, however, for the amount of effort needed to beat the game I think at least there could be another level.
4/5, 8/10

PressMe II PressMe II

That was great!

I got to king a bunch of times. The only problem is when I finally got to king, even though I'm clicking on the button and it says +1, I start losing points even though it says +1. That's a glitch that needs to get worked out.

kingofnothin responds:

Yeah tahts because when u are the bubble king ppl click on you and your score reduces by -1, and they get +1 to their score.

Incentive to kill the king!!!

Sniper Mission: City Sniper Mission: City

Above average.

The animation was quality, but the colors kind of hurt. The controls were a little sloppy. Space to zoom would be much more efficient than click, making impulse a necessity. Overall, the video could use work but is definitely a good time-killer.

~ Jingle Bells ~ [d-_-b] ~ Jingle Bells ~ [d-_-b]

Nice.

I liked it. Quick, which made it cool.

[d^.^b]

Catstuffer responds:

thanks, glad you liked it

[dj bubbafett] Soothsayer [dj bubbafett] Soothsayer

Nice job.

4.18 / 5.00 (+ 0.13)

No problem, bud.

-Will

Bubbafett responds:

thanks for listening. i hope you liked it

dj bubbafett